ПОЛУГОДОВОЙМОНИТОРИНГ ПО АНГЛИЙСКОМУ ЯЗЫКУ В 9 КЛАССЕ
1. Прочитайте текст иотметьте какие из утверждений после текста верны (T), неверны (F).
We can’t imagine our lives without theinternet, computers and other gadgets, which unite all the users of World WideWeb. The internet is a very important source of information for people.Nowadays, you can find there any necessary information not only for education,or work but also for entertainment. Nowadays people communicate with eachother, using the internet, social networks are very popular and people can’timagine their lives without online communication.
But we must say, that using the internethas both advantages and disadvantages. The internet influences us very much, especiallyyoung people. There exist dozens of diseases that are the result of playingcomputer games, and spending too much time in networks. We do sport and walkless and less and spend time, sitting at a computer. Also, using a computer,there exist a possibility to become a victim of online fraudsters, which cantry to steal your money.
Internet became so popular nowadays becausepeople can use it not only at home, in the personal computer, but also they cango online, using their mobile web. So we can get any information we want, nomatter, whether we are at home or not. And in addition, the price of suchmobile web is not so expensive.
1. We can’t imagine our lives without the internet. False /True
2. The internet isn’t a very important source of information for people.True /False
3. Internet addiction exposes people to various diseases. False /True
4. Internet became so popular. False /True
5. So we can’t get any information from the Internet. True / False
2. Поставьте глагол в скобках в правильную форму, используя be going to, Future Simple,Present Continuous или Present Simple.
1. Which show do you want to go to?The film _______________ at nine and eleven. (start).
2. Look, that car over there _______________(crash)!
3. ‘What _____ you _______ this evening?’ (do) –‘Nothing’. — ‘Well, we ______________ to that new pizzeria?’ (go)
4. The match _________________ (start) at 3pm asalways.
5. Don’t worry about the car; I______________________ (phone) for a taxi.
6. I ___________________ work at five – so shallwe meet at a quarter past? (finish)
7. I _____________ (be) rich one day!
8. According to my diary, we ____________ (meet)at 2pm tomorrow.
9. I think we ______________ (win) the EuropeanCup next year.
10. The National Theatre ______________(celebrate) its thirtieth anniversary soon.
11) A: Whyare you turning on the television?
B:(I/watch) the news.
12) A: Oh,Ive just realized. I havent got any money.
B: Haventyou? Well, dont worry. (I/lend) you some.
3. Преобразуйтепредложения в косвенную речь:
1. “My friendlives in Moscow”, said Alec.
2. The poorman said: “ My horse is wild. It can kill your horse”.
3. “You havenot done your work well”, said the teacher to me.
4. “I can’texplain this rule to you”’ said my classmate to me.
5. He said:” Ihave just received a letter from my uncle”
6. I said:”Ican give you my address”.
7. She said,“I have visited many countries in western Europe.”
8. “You havenot done your work well”, said the teacher to me.
9. ‘’I phoned you many times but you were out’’, he said.
4.Заполните пропуски в тексте подходящими словами.
*aggressive * idols *recorded *albums *recordings *worth
*entertain *lyrics *released *unique *synthesizers *tour
*enter thebest dance music chart *made his wayto the stage
—I thinkmany young people listen to the awful noise they call music. There aremusicians who can’t even play their musical instruments. Though theirmusic is 1______, they are 2______ for some young people. Such music doesn’t3_____ but destroys. I don’t like it!
-I like listening toclassics in pop and rock. Take Sting, for example. He is like a dinosaur in themusic industry: he 4_____ in the 70s and his music is still 5______ listeningto. He 6_____ and 7_____12 albums where most 8_____ and tunes are wonderful. Heis a 9_____ musician.
-I’d say that today’s dancemusic is really good. Every month 20 groups and singers 10_____ and each ofthem is great! I can’t help dancing to their music!
-I’m sorry that the music onCDs is different from the music at the concerts. Their 11_____ sound differentbecause at the concerts they don’t have the high-tech computers and 12_____theyhave in the studios. I like singers whose music is real.
-I don’t like that todaymost successful musicians don’t 13______ the world very often and prefer tosell their14______. I’d like to go to concerts to see and listen to them.
5. Задайтеобщие вопросы к предложениям.
1.We live in a small town.
2. My parents got married in Paris.
3. She cooks a tasty pizza easily.
4. Jack is a doctor.
Задайте специальные вопросы к предложениям, начиная с вопросительных словв скобках.
1.My brothers visited Moscow in June. (When…?)
2. We had a great time in Disneyland. (Where…?)
3. Mr. Stewart can play tennis very well. (How…?)
4. The juice is not fresh. (Why…?)